Sunday, November 30, 2014

Masterboard Xmas cards

Hi,

Sorry for not blogging for so long :(.

I was inspired by a fellow PA twit Helen xmas cards that she made a couple of weeks ago with a masterboard which you can see here. I did make a few that were very simlar to Helen's but I also made a couple of different designs and colour ways. They were all using PA paints and stamps.

Sorry for the colours in the pictures but I couldn't get any better pictures due to the bad light.

 These were using JoFy Stamps & Tim holtz stencils
 These ones were using the new season paints, Lin Brown & JoFy stamps, and Tim Holtz Stencils.

Have now made all my Christmas Card (I hope) and will share the other designs this week.

Thanks for looking

Jo x
 

3 comments:

  1. oh they are so pretty! Love Lin's trees on them. I can't stop using this method for my cards now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your cards Jo especially the master board backgrounds using JOFY stamps, isn't it a relief to have all the cards done! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Jo
x