Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gorjuss Girl Green


Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, but I have a few cards to share with you over the next couple of days.

For this card I have used a Gorjuss Girl stamp which you can purchase from Funky Kits. The image is coloured with Copics. The design paper is from My Mind's Eye which I won as part of a blog candy from Steph who you can visit here.
I am going to add a sentiment at a later date once I decide what I am going to use the card for.
Thanks for looking
Jo
x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo! The coloring is beautiful and just stands out from the card. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo! Thanks for your lovely comment! I love your gorjuss girl card-your colouring is beautiful-as Lilian says-really pops out! Hugs, Rowena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Jo
x